Lotus Flower

Lotus Flower
Awakening

4.30.2011

Update on Galactic Awakening

Beloved Souls~
It is with a sad heart that I am writing to tell you I have had to cancel our gathering on Tuesday night as well as all future Galactic Awakening scheduled gatherings. The process of honoring self and the earth while syncing with the solar yearly cycle is very much alive within us. I will continue to blog about it as well as reach out to each of you with topics and possibly even a hosted event where we can just gather and talk if there is interest. Galactic Awakening was created in harmony with the stars and was born through my heart. I deeply believe that the vision we hold of our lotus flower blooming is one piece to this gateway we are crossing. It is my hope that we will continue to walk this path together through our heart connections as the solar year progresses. 
The seed planted within has awakened, the new shoots are taking shape, the warmth of the sun is now shining its light upon the being that is awakening within. Honor Self and Be Love.

Endless Blessings Of Love,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment