Lotus Flower

Lotus Flower
Awakening

4.20.2012

Chrysalis

I started this blog over a year ago after a very powerful encounter with the moon, Jupiter, my higher self and the Divine Will. It all flowed together and was so obvious as to what I was to do to support myself and others on this great path of awakening that we are undergoing here on Earth. Over the year each observance was highlighted with a different level of awakening. Each chakra what cleansed and healed or broke open to be freed from its bonds and attachments. Each step of the way I grew and we grew together. My heart knew that the Love that flowed through me entered deep into my words and these pages. On the Capricorn new year my visions of this blog seemed to blur. I had delivered my first stage of information and now I had little to add but posts of the beauty of fully awakening and understanding what it meant to be a Divine Being. I was seeing the world completely different now that I had experienced my guided awakening. I wondered where the road would take me. So I meditated and waited. 

I started absorbing information again. Sleeping a lot and feeling my body shift. The sacred wheel had kept turning. My direction seems to be on a long golden road filled with love but little landscape to speak of and few words to share. Until now....

On Monday I brought home four painted lady caterpillars to be observed by my two beautiful four year old girls and myself. I have been more fascinated by them then my girls have been because they are symbolic of me. I felt my kinship to them the moment they were handed to me. I have always had Butterfly as a personal totem. I choose it or it choose me when I was about 10- at least that's my first memory of our kinship. I never let go of this cycle- Metamorphosis- my whole life it has been how I have evolved. Birth, consume, death, rebirth and create. This process has never been so clear as this moment on the cusp of a new moon with 4 pupa (chrysalis) hanging in my butterfly house silently undergoing the biggest transformation without anything visibly happening on the outside. The actual creation of the pupa itself happens so slowly and gracefully I had to stand there for the better part of a half hour to even notice it was happening. This is where I find myself. I have been slowly creating my pupa. I am entering into my chrysalis to undergo the biggest transformation my life has yet to see. I'm ready and as always open to all the gifts the beautiful universe has to offer me. 

I know little of where this process will take me however I do know one thing. I am guided with all my heart to share my thoughts and experiences of this process with others so they too can notice the small shifts and possibly see the bigger change that is happening within and around them. Please stay tuned as I share my process and eventually my breaking open of my new self. 

Wishing you Divine Blessings on the cusp of this New Moon ripe with endless possibilities and full of Deep Sacred Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment